I am delighted to notify you that your application for a stall at Volunteer for Cambridge has been successful. We have received a high volume of high caliber organisations, and are looking forward to a very successful event on 21st October. Registration for the event is now closed, and we will be promoting it across the city and county throughout the coming months. As you know, many megaphones are louder than just one - so we are very grateful for your support in getting the word out, and getting potential volunteers there on the day!
We are always keen to make reasonable adjustments to ensure that our events are as accessible and diverse as possible. If you have any particular requirements, please contact me and I will do my best to ensure that they are met. Note that the venue is wheelchair accessible, has a hearing loop, and we will have an ESL signer during part of the day.
- We have just updated the website with a list of you all, and your mission statements - please share the link
- If you have agreed to, you will receive a publicity pack in the coming weeks, containing graphics and information which will help us to promote the event, increasing the number of potential volunteers that you will meet.
- You will also receive our 'Do's and Don'ts for Stallholders' document, based on the feedback and reflections of stallholders from our previous events.
- My colleague Jennifer will be contacting you about getting involved with our '50 Day Countdown' project, where we will feature on of your organisations each day in the lead-up to the event, on social media.
- I will be in touch once we open free registration for attendees of the event.
As always, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.
All the best,